(Redirected from A Matter of Some Concern)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Vasker Raiden
- Selena Meriwether
- Catherine Magellan
- Lyvian Beaumont
- Grunk and Brot and Vogden, mountain giants
- Rolf Draxen and Cavaziel
- Kahn Draxen
- Terrick Magnuson of the Mercuric Order
- Lira and Meriel
- Baxter Beaumont and his assistant Vanessa, and General Connery and Nesta.
- Esme Harrington ???
- Wimbly and Dravus and Carson of the Spice Road checkpoint.
- Arthur Aragon and Rose, and Von Charney, his rotund architect neighbor
- Captain Shackley and Lord Aylesford
- Lord Callaway gives a speech about dissent
- Lord Aylesford runs Shackley and Cavaziel and attacks Callaway
- Lord Wharton was hanged
- There were lanky spearmen from Sempredium, faces painted gray with mud, chanting in their native tongue.
- Skulking swordsman born high on the Zitijan Steppe, wrapped in furs, their long mustaches bedecked with sparkling beads, walked silently, their thin black eyes glancing around.
- They were followed by two companies of disciplined Talathesian soldiers, their tall shields held forward, broad-bladed shortswords at the ready.
- Mounted archers of the Muhtenkhamen Desert emerged next, wrapped in gray robes, riding without reins, their hardy little ponies snorting and stomping, eager to gallop into a fight.
- Bandits of the Scorched Plains, in their traditional red turbans and pointed shoes, sang an anthem in their strange tongue, curved sabers held aloft.
- A squad of female assassins, clad in black from head to toe and trained at the mystic monasteries of the Hammu Range, padded along soundlessly, faces ashen.
- March: Lyvian flees Cormire
- April: Vasker is returning from Elves while Lyvian and Skardsen meet and hatch a plan
- May: Vasker travels to Cormire with Selena
- Skardsen arrives, meets with Baxter
- Baxter sends Vasker out of city on an errand
- Summer: Vasker doing his duty but feels excluded
- Fall 15: Anomalies detected, Catherine summons Vasker
- ??? stuff happens